Sunday, February 9, 2014

10 sweet treats to make for Valentines

Clockwise starting left top corner: Love me love me not macarons (recipe and instructions),
Raspberry marshmallow heart fudge (recipe), Lollipop macarons (instructions),  
Tim Tam cookie pops (Recipe and instructions), Sweetie Valentine Cookies (Tutorial)
Conversation heart macarons (Instructions), Strawberry and cream cheesecake in a jar (Recipe Link)
Love is in the air cake pops (tutorial), High heel cupcakes (Tutorial Link), 
My love is blossoming for you cookies (Tutorial)


Yup, over the years I have made my share of Valentine treats.

Actually I think pretty much half of the stuff I make would make great Valentine treats, probably more than half, so I've rounded up 10 popular sweet treats from the past couple of years, the links are provided above under the picture.



Oh, and after I did up the 10 Valentine treats picture collage I came across these cookies I have always thought were cute so here is the link for them as well:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking cookies (Tutorial link)



Linda Vandermeer is a blogger, baker, maker and author of the cookbook ' Sweets on a Stick': More than 150 kid friendly recipes for cakes, candies, cookies and pies on the go!. Published in the US the book is available at most online book stores.

Original Ideas, photography and recipes by Linda Vandermeer do not reuse without permission. 


3 comments:

  1. Each and every one of your Valentine sweets are a adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those birdies are so cute! I was at a cake decorating class recently and someone said that the cutters are hard to find! :o

    ReplyDelete